— “Nurture with Nature” Retreat Sept 8-10 —
Join me and others September 8-10, 2023, for an early autumn weekend retreat based on the theme “Nurture with Nature” in a gorgeous, contemplative setting outside of Geneseo, New York. The retreat will include:
* talks and focused discussions on contemplative yoga philosophy
* physical yoga practices taught by Angela Caplan and Jacki McCausland
* meditation sessions
* warm, supportive conversations with fellow retreatants
* forest and meadow walks on the beautiful Sweet Briar grounds
* “tasting tour” of a local Asian medicinal plants garden
* relaxing sound bath with gongs, singing bowls, handpan drums, and tuning forks.
For information and registration, click here.
More in-person workshops and retreats are being planned, so please return to this page for more information. You can also contact Beryl at [email protected], who will also have information as it develops.
— Offerings in 2023 and 2024 —
In 2023 and 2024 I also plan to continue expanding more fully into various modes of presentation. I envision:
* hosting regularly scheduled virtual live contemplation and group conversation sessions that would be open to everybody and without charge
* teaching roughly four virtual courses each year, meeting weekly at the same time for four weeks with recordings will be available afterward. The first of such courses will likely begin in the Fall of 2023
* ongoing courses and workshops hosted by various teachers, studios, and retreat centers around the world. If you are interested in hosting such an event, please contact Beryl at [email protected].
More of such events are also being planned. So, please return regularly to this Schedule Page to keep informed. Again, you can also write Beryl at [email protected]
Please stay safe and well.